Friday 10 March 2017

The Waveborn Legacy - Series Two, Episode Seven! (She's Beauty, She's Grace...She'll Punch You In The Face...)


Second episode of the day! (I'm trying to make up for my absence, guys!)

So, Mariana painted a portrait of Rudolph, and I've put it between the portraits of her and Issac. He looks so proud! He's officially in the portrait room now!
(I love starting traditions.)


Seeing as the garden is starting to tug in a lot of money, I decided to add a few touches. For example, enlarging the kitchen and a bowl of fruit on the kitchen table...


A marine-themed throw on the bed of the Dowager Bedroom...


And doors to the outside, because the next big step of my slow design-money-wasting hobby is getting us a pool! (Which, because he cannot be having with strenuous exercise, Oldtime Muscledad will not be using.)
The house really is starting to look classy, and proper! I love it! It just honestly looks so nice. I might as well get some kids' equipment too, at some point, but I just love this house.


And now for the titular character of our episode...
Meet Mackenzie!


She, Rudolph, and her blue eyebrows met at the park, and got along extremely well! They got to know each other first, before Rudolph's Loner trait kicked in and he needed to head back home...


And after he had calmed and relaxed, he invited her over to hang out!


After a bit of mutual flirting, their first kiss happened, and after some heavy flirting, she moved in! It's official - Rudolph has a Spouse for his era of the Legacy!


However, no Waveborn spouse is going to have mismatching eyebrows, so I decided to give our newest addition a makeover!

Here's her non coloured brows and new hair:


Her party outfit! It's custom content, and I just...
I love the lemon dress.


And her everyday outfit! I think she looks much better like this, but I have only changed clothes and hair. Her facial features remain the same <3


Seeing as the Master Bedroom is now in use, I've turned Rudolph's old room into a painting studio, with a chair for portraits. This should come in handy, as we now need to paint Mackenzie's portrait and put it on the wall next to Rudolph's, but also it's a nice little space for when he needs to calm down from the Tense moodlet Loner Sims get when they're too surrounded.



AND THE BIG NEWS...
Confetti, signalling one thing...


Yup, Mackenzie is pregnant! I'm wondering if she might be having twins because of how big the bump is, but I wondered the same thing with Mariana. Nevertheless, the third generation is on its way (and not a moment too soon, considering Issac's age!)


Oh, I forgot - I also splashed out for a less-breakable computer and television! Seeing as we're getting more money now, it's simply easier if our things break less.


Meeting the future in-laws. Seemed hilariously awkward, so I had to get a screenshot.


She seems to be getting on alright with Issac, though, despite her having (oh noes!) the Mean trait. Maybe they're discussing the baby?


And last but not least, the newest fish - also known as Juleka! Yup, I named the fish after the girl from Miraculous Ladybug. It was just all the purple!



Any name suggestions? Leave them in the comments!

- lilypadmeulin

No comments:

Post a Comment