Saturday 11 March 2017

The Waveborn Legacy - Series Two, Episode Eight! (V is for...)


Good morrow!
So, Mackenzie has been acting extremely happy, and I think it's because she is Family-Orientated. She really loves spending time with everyone, and pretty soon, after Vino's birthday, I'll see if I can plan us a gorgeous wedding!

I'm really pleased that Rudolph has Mackenzie. When I moved her in, per the Legacy Challenge rules, her Mean trait actually didn't work against her  - she just was too happy to be mean!


Also, I've found out that going in the garden makes people flirty, because the fence is from the Romantic Garden Stuff pack. Here we have eye-flirting from Rudy and Kenzie, and their official ship name, I have decided, is RuKenzie.


Mackenzie is also a good gardener, which I'm grateful for. Gardening is what gets the money!


She also has a really big bump, but then so did Mariana, so I gave up on the idea that it might be twins. Ah well - I can always hope for the future!


Here we have both generations of spouses and Heirs/Founders at the dining table. I actually should probably add another chair or a table so that Vino and the future children can all sit down with everyone else, should the occasion arise.


Also, super cute pyjama affection from RuKenzie. D'aww.


Rudolph feeling the baby kick!


I also found out you can have a gramophone, so I'm using it to help Issac's aspiration along, as he's completed the Practise Music part of the aspiration and can now play traditional songs on his violin, to the chagrin of everyone else. I really, really hope he will improve soon.


Mariana joining in on the baby bump party. These two actually seem to tentatively get along, which is good!


Also, wooden hearts on the wall of the Master Bedroom. I just absolutely love this - and it's from the Outdoor Retreat pack, so it's actually official stuff. I love it. I love it so much!


But that night...Mackenzie went into labour! I held my breath...


...And she gave birth to the first ever baby girl of this legacy!
Welcome to the world, Violet Waveborn!
The name Violet was suggested on another platform by Ruby, and out of the girl's names for this generation that have been suggested, I liked it best!


Here's toddler Violet! Oh my gosh.
Oh my gosh, I just can't! She is just so adorable that I just...
So she's clearly inherited her hair from her dad, but she's got the same beauty as her mother. Oh, my gosh.


She is just the cutest little bean!

I closed my eyes to pick her trait, and picked Inquisitive. I really wonder how that will work out - who knows, she might become a painter like her dad!

Here's her formal wear, sleep wear, and party wear. I have to say, I am a MAJOR fan of the bunny pjs, but her little Cinderella dress is too cute, and the purple formal dress is simply adorable!




Mackenzie, of course, adores her, so we have a lovely photo of her cuddling Violet. I might use it as the header for this blog, actually!


And finally, Nanna Mari reading to her little granddaughter. Precious!


That's all for now! Remember, there are going to be more babies for the third generation, so feel free to leave any name suggestions below!

- lilypadmeulin

No comments:

Post a Comment