Monday 13 March 2017

The Waveborn Legacy - Series Two, Episode Ten (Careful What You Wish For)

So, pretty much as soon as I started playing again, Mackenzie went into labour.
Great, I thought. Next toddler, bring it on. Brilliant, another potential heir, I get to pick from the suggested names, yada yada.
And then.
And then the game got me. The game got me real good.


TWINS.


FREAKIN' TWINS.

For the names, I picked Eloise and Charlotte from the suggested names - both were names suggested by Ben! - as I like the old fashioned feel.

After they aged up and I sorted their hair and clothes, here are the twins!

Meet Eloise (Inquisitive, like her big sis)...


And Charlotte, who has the Clingy trait.


As Eloise will be having the nature themed room, I tried to base her wardrobe around it, including some absolutely lovely bear pajamas. They're so cute!





Charlotte, on the other hand, was more of a PINK EVERYWHERE kind of theme. Mostly because I wanted to use all the cute custom content stuff for her as well, although I did use the official bunny pyjamas for her sleepwear.





Also the official unicorn party outfit, because oh my gosh, it's adorable!

I had to give her a whole new room as well, and I kind of went a bit overboard.


IT'S SO PINK.

Oh, but the second I came out of Build Mode, did I ever know I was born. It's REALLY HARD to take care of three toddlers, and I have decided that they are going to be the only babies that Mackenzie and Rudolph have, because WOW, is it ever hard to keep track of them and keep their needs sorted even with a full house.

So first off, they were both hungry, so that had to be dealt with swiftly.




And then they were tired, and they needed all these different things, and everyone literally wore themselves out running after these two little tyrants. Not to mention Violet, who was grumpy because the twins were getting so much attention.


And then Mackenzie went ahead and made things WORSE because her Mean Trait kicked in and she destroyed the Dollshouse.


WHY.

She did Repair it, gaining the Handiness Skill, but still. Why. Luckily, Charlotte didn't seem to notice what had happened.



However, despite everything, the toddlers seem to get on okay, and I'm hoping they'll end up being friends when they get older!






No comments:

Post a Comment