Wednesday 19 April 2017

The Waveborn Legacy - Series Two, Episode Eleven! (Adieu to...)


Greetings, my lovelies!

I know I've not been as active as I really should have been, and I'm sorry! I took a break from updating due to Real Life (ew) getting in the way a bit. My creative juices are drained, my dear hearts! Drained!

ANYWAY.


Eloise is definitely my favourite little girl. She's so cute, and not anywhere near as much trouble as her siblings. Everyone has been run ragged looking after these little ...poppets, but Eloise is a darling, most of the time.

Three toddlers is an exhausting thing to deal with. It's really hard, and my respect goes out to anyone who's ever done the Seven Toddler Challenge (rules in the linked post, if you're curious!), because these three caused me to actually cry several times during the course of their toddlerhood.

Mackenzie is shaping up to be a good mother. I've stopped her from ever destroying the castle again, and she's been playing with her daughters quite happily.


I nearly did give up, thinking that a) nobody reads this and b) I couldn't do it, before I stumbled upon this lovely saint of a lady.
I have enough money to HIRE A NANNY, YOU GUYS.
She's a great investment, and I love her so much. She's saved my bacon many times (my game wouldn't let things happen, now and then) so this lady is the best way to make sure that your sanity stays intact when dealing with Sim Toddlers.


Mariana gets along with every one of her grandchildren. It's so cute!

Yes, I'm pretty sure you can all see the red Plumbobs, but Toddler needs go down SO FAST. Nobody has been sleeping properly, and everyone has been on tenterhooks. The nanny was our saving grace.


Violet's become increasingly fussy as time's gone by. She only kicks off if her siblings are about, so I think it's meant to be an attention thing. (Luckily, Grandma is usually available to swoop in and save the day.)



Also, a quick tip: toddlers cannot use showers, so investing in a bath if you don't have one already is probably a good idea. Plus, Toddlers can have a Bubble Bath, which is extremely cute!


I re-arranged the RuKenzie portraits so they have a wall to themselves in the portrait room, too. I just love the way they look! It's a bit weird seeing Mariana and Issac in their young state, but I'm sure I'll get over it.

It really does seem so long ago that we brought Issac home from the library.


Speaking of Muscleman Babydad...

IT HAPPENED.




I WAS NOT READY FOR THIS.
I mean, this is the first spouse! The great man! They didn't get married, and I was looking forward to the old age wedding!

My poor, poor Issac...No one was even around to witness the death at first! I mean, he was still in his pyjamas and everything!

I am shaken.


Vino was distraught, being the first one to happen upon the body. Poor kid.


And then when everyone else finally turned up, Grim appeared and turned the body into an urn before much weeping could take place.
What. An. Asshole.


RIP, Issac. You'll be very much missed.


Soon after, though, a special day rolled around, and I reached my breaking point.
Look, occasionally people do meet their doom, okay? Mine was the point where distraught people were too unhappy to take care of the toddlers, and the three of them were throwing corresponding tantrums. Three more days, I could not take.

Instead, I cake.


I've aged up all three girls. The twins and Violet are now of the same age, so I'll age Violet up one day before her birthday next time.

In the meantime, I would like to reintroduce you to...


Violet Waveborn.


Eloise Waveborn.


And Charlotte Waveborn.

They're all so gorgeous!
Honestly, the third generation are so cute, it's unreal. It's sad that their grandfather isn't around to see the beautiful young ladies they've become!
I'm so glad that the stressful toddler period is done with. However, next time, I'm not going to age them up, I promise you! It was simply too stressful having so many toddlers in the house. Next time, I'll manage it better.

And with the Child Stage...comes new bedrooms! The Nursery's officially locked up until the fourth generation toddlers arrive.

I've opened the Totoro room back up, and allocated it to Violet, as the eldest. I absolutely love how it looks! She still has her panda chair, and a very flowery room, of course!


Charlotte still has a very girly room, and it's honestly so cute. She's a very girly girl, really! (Bonus: she's playing with her castle in this photo!)


I went with some pretty nature-themed Custom Content furniture (rug and bed) for Eloise, who, like Charlotte, still has the same room. All of these rooms are cute, and I think this one really suits Eloise!


So yes, since I last posted, big things have happened, in game and out of game. In game, we've bidden adieu to Issac, and his portrait will watch over future generations in his stead. The girls have grown from toddlers to children, and hopefully things will carry on smoothly.

Until next time!

- lilypadmeulin

No comments:

Post a Comment