Saturday 22 April 2017

The Waveborn Legacy - Series Two, Episode Fourteen! (Ding Dong, the Bells Are Gonna Chime!)


Hello, and welcome back to the Waveborn Legacy!

I was going to upload this yesterday, but seeing as I was actually out for most of today, I decided (once I realised yesterday I'd be out) to save it to use as today's content.

I've got some very sad news for you all.
I've had a notification in-game saying that Mariana only has a few more days to live, and that I am to make the most of this time.

It's a shock, and I really don't want to see her go. She was my founder; she started this legacy, and she's helped build it up to become something wonderful. Mariana Waveborn is a beautiful woman who I do not want to say goodbye to.


But I am not the only one who has to say goodbye. Vino has been talking with her more and more, and they seem to be hugging a lot.


And so, I decided to grant one of her wishes, which comes from the Big Happy Family Aspiration.

Rudolph took Mackenzie out into the garden, and they began talking happily, just having a romantic time.


And...Rudolph popped the question!


Mackenzie accepted, immediately admiring the ring (well, she is Materialistic, she's allowed).


After that, it was time for a romantic post-yes smooch!


RuKenzie is official, you guys! Rudolph and Mackenzie were engaged...


And given our limited time frame, it was immediately time to start planning a fancy wedding!


I decided to have them married in Magnolia Park, simply because it's a nice, open green space, and it's also a REALLY pretty park.
The whole family was there (dead member excluded) which meant Tada got to come and see his baby brother get hitched.


Everyone gathered around the arch to watch the ceremony!


First, Rudolph and Mackenzie exchanged their vows, Mackenzie resplendent in a beautiful dark dress.


Then rings...


And finally, a kiss!


RUKENZIE IS 100% OFFICIAL NOW! THEY'RE MARRIED! CUE THE CONFETTI!


Tada immediately congratulated his baby brother, while Mackenzie went to talk to the rest of the family. After that, I decided to end the event early, and send everyone home, as they were all exhausted, pretty much.


Finally, in the comfort of her own home, Mariana congratulated herself on having a MARRIED CHILD. Seriously, this looks like she's going 'Yessssss...'


The next episode might not have the same amount of joy in it, as we may lose Mariana. However, she was extremely happy on this day, and although she might be about to leave us, she's lived an incredibly good life for a Sim. She might not see her grandchildren become teenagers, but then again, she may return as a ghost, as her husband did, and she'll finally be with Issac again.

Until next time, dear readers.

- lilypadmeulin

No comments:

Post a Comment