Monday 24 April 2017

The Waveborn Legacy - Series Two, Episode Eighteen! (Gotta Catch 'Em All!)


Welcome back once more, readers!

Well, as the clock was ticking, I decided to get back to the PlantSim Challenge. I only had about 10 days left, and seeing as next week I might be slightly busy, I just had to get this finished!

I spotted this lady walking around again! I have to say, I love the fashion!


Mackenzie went over to ask her very nicely for a Magic Bean, and she happily gave us...


THE FLIRTY BEAN!
That put me at one bean away from completing the challenge! LOOK AT MY PRECIOUS LITTLE MULTICOLOURED BEANS.


I decided to stay on the lookout for Sad PlantSims only, after that. I might have my spares, but I needed that Sad Bean!

Charlotte has been playing on the Climbing Frame that I bought, so I think it's turned out to be a worthwhile investment. I kind of did want it to match her pinkness...


Like the others, she has also been spending more time with Mariana, so I got to snap this cute pic of them hugging!


They also were watching the TV Classics Mariana seems to enjoy nowadays together! How adorable is that?


The girls have all been drawing away, and the Totoro room is starting to become covered in pictures once more! It's bringing back all sorts of nostalgia of when it was covered with pictures drawn by Mariana's boys...


They definitely never played dolls, though, and the girls absolutely love playing dolls, especially Eloise! The castle hasn't been smashed again (yet), but I am on the lookout for the culprit!


However, the other thing I was on the lookout for showed up on the radar! Jackpot! A Sad PlantSim!


SHE EVEN GLOWED BLUE, AND IT WAS THE SAME SIM!


So of course, I sent Mackenzie running over, in her pyjamas again. I swear, this woman is going to get everyday wear for new pyjamas if she keeps this up.


BUT!
FINALLY!
I HAD ALL SIX MAGIC BEANS!


I sent Rudolph over ASAP to water the old withered trunk, and these mystical fairy sparkles came out of NOWHERE and...


THIS GIANT TREE JUST APPEARED AND STARTED SHEDDING LEAVES.


I did know that you were meant to go inside, because of the Fairy Tree near Liberty Lee's house, so I decided the best person to send was our eldest born, Violet!


She carefully made her way inside the tree, finding some sort of Eden/Paradise/PlantSim world inside there...


 But although she returned with the fruit and ate it, she didn't actually turn into a PlantSim! She just turned into a regular napping child. No transformation took place!


So, as such, I'm assuming you can't have PlantSim children? Either that or my game glitched, but I did learn something interesting - you can only enter the tree once a day. It opens again at 10am the next in-game day, though - so stay tuned for the next episode, uploading quite soon indeed!

Until next time!
- lilypadmeulin

No comments:

Post a Comment