Friday 21 April 2017

The Waveborn Legacy - Series Two, Episode Thirteen! (Blooming Lovely!)

Hello, my sweet, sweet readers!

Well, my plans are starting to form for this, and no mistake! I've managed to save up enough money to have a certain event, but it'll be a secret until it happens! (Take a guess in the comments!)

Anyway, another thing I've done recently is download two households from the community, as the random generator of Sims has been slowing up recently. No children have appeared whatsoever, and I didn't exactly want my girls to be the only ones about town.

However, I'm not the only one adding new things to the game! The wonderful people at EA Maxis have finally added PlantSims to the game, and have set up a timed challenge! I wanted to take part, so unlike some of the episodes, the first part of this is probably going to resemble a walk through, slightly!


First, you have to talk to Jasmine Holiday, a task that Vino undertook. She'll give you the Magic PlantSim Stump, which is basically a stump with six notches in it, one for each Magic Bean you need to collect. You'll need a good amount of space to put it down, though!

Then, during the daytime, you have to find the PlantSims wandering about. I managed to spot one walking right past the house.


Mackenzie was up next for this part of the challenge. She went and asked this lovely lady for a Magic Bean.
(While still in her pyjamas.)

 
Luckily, you don't have to befriend these people as much as you have to befriend the people in the Day of the Dead challenge. The lady happily gave us the Playful Magic Bean!


One down, five to go!

Here's a tip, as well. It's worth pausing at random times during the day, and zooming out on your neighbourhood to see if you can spot any PlantSims. That is how I found the next PlantSim!


It was Rudy's turn to ask this time, and the lady starting glowing red, for some reason, but she smiled and gave us a Magic Bean!


So now, I have four more to collect! Seeing as I have an Angry bean and a Playful bean, I just need Sad, Confident, Flirty, and Uncomfortable! I cannot WAIT to see what my Sims look like as PlantSims!



And that's the end of the little walkthrough. We return to our regular content!

(Bonus pic of Vino surrounded by his nieces and panicking!)



Violet's been quite upset over Issac's death, despite his return. If she's left on her own, she'll mostly wander off to his grave to mourn him. He didn't turn up this time, so she stayed sad.


Luckily, when she returned from the garden, Charlotte decided to talk with her big sister, and consoled her.


And it worked! Violet was almost instantly happier. I guess the two of them get on really well! (How cute!)

However, I'm not going to deny that Violet needs to learn about stranger danger! I was looking around the neighbourhood, and clicked on Friendly Introduction. It's good to know people, right? But things went wrong...


Because the lady just straight up walked inside our house! What the heck? She left as soon as Rudolph walked into the room, too. Highly suspicious!


Meanwhile, Charlotte was using the Activity Table. Her Aspiration is actually Artistic Prodigy, so she might have inherited her daddy's painting skill! I sure hope so!


Which of course means a second picture on the wall!


Do you remember I said that I'd downloaded some families from the gallery at the start of this episode? Well, we met two of the children!

Eloise was talking to this boy, and they seem to have struck up a nice friendship, which is good. He actually came inside the house and talked with her for a bit.


I left Charlotte and Violet chatting to another boy from the other family I downloaded, and when I switched back to looking at them, this had happened! What?!


I mean, sure, Mackenzie could have done it. I think. But...
I don't know, this little dude is the only one smiling.
I'm watching you, buddy! If you did break that castle, I'm going to find out sooner or later.


Poor Vino must be sick of mending this thing by now.


Regardless of whether or not he destroyed the castle, both girls seem to be friends with this boy now. I suppose that he's alright, as long as he didn't destroy the castle.


Lastly, not only has Rudolph been taking up painting again, which is good for our finances...


But Mackenzie's taking up the hobby too! Fantastic!


I'll keep you posted on how I do on the PlantSim challenge, dear readers, although I suspect I may be the only one highly invested in this blog.

Until next time!

- lilypadmeulin

No comments:

Post a Comment