Tuesday 25 April 2017

The Waveborn Legacy - Series Two, Episode Twenty! (BREAKING THE RULES!)

Welcome back, my dearest readers!

Mariana still has a death grip on life, so SUCK IT, GAME! MY FOUNDER WILL NOT DIE! SHE IS ETERNAL!

In other news, I found out that if PlantSims get low on water...their hair turns white, like a wilting plant! This attention to detail, I swear. But Vino came back from work all parched and wilted. Remember to pay attention to your PlantSims water levels!


Violet invited Paulina over to hang out after school, like she does occasionally with her friends now! I really, really like Paulina, I must admit. I might have her be best friends with Violet so she sticks around!


Vino and her really don't get along, though. I'm wondering if she has the Mean trait or something? Either way, she was mean to our poor green bean!


AND I FINALLY FOUND THE CULPRIT WHO'S BEEN SMASHING THE DOLLSHOUSE!
IT WAS MACKENZIE!


You bet I made her repair it. How could you, Kenzie? How could you?


Violet, blissfully unaware of how her mother destroyed the dollshouse, was cloudgazing outside with Caleb, who had also been invited over to our house! I suppose that even if he is Mean, Caleb's not so bad?


Eloise is the only one who has still been doing her homework, sadly. Let's hope she becomes a good student in high school, too!


Meanwhile, my theory was confirmed - Arianna came to visit, looking like this! She's pregnant, alright!


And then, it was if all this time had never passed, because once more, Mariana managed to start a fire in the kitchen.


AND SET HERSELF ON FIRE, YET AGAIN. I thought we'd moved past this, M! I thought you had grown out of this!


Luckily, her heir was on hand to extinguish the flames. Thank you, Rudolph! (Arianna was going to help, but the fire was out by the time she got there.)


Meanwhile, Mariana was wandering around looking more singed than Ashi from Samurai Jack. Don't worry, she hit the showers pretty quickly!


While all this was going on, Mackenzie and Rudolph both aged up - by a stroke of luck, they're both the same age exactly!

I decided to update their looks a little as a result. I found this cute custom dress for Mackenzie, and I think it actually suits her better than her previous look!


With Rudolph, I replaced his hoodie with a nice striped dad-shirt, given that he's now officially an Adult and a dad of three!


 Issac turned up again later in the evening, and spent some quality time with his oldest granddaughter, and she vented to him about being tense, and seemed to cheer up. You can always go to Ghost Grandpa for advice, it seems!


Meanwhile, Eloise seems to have made peace with her new aunt...


And even asked to feel the baby, which was ultra cute!


Back in the kitchen, Mariana and Issac were flirting like nobody's business! Issac was swooping through Mariana and then they were giggling about it. It was the cutest!


Can he hold that rose? Oh well, it's the romantic thought that counts!


And next is when my game decided to do its usual screwing me over thing! My plan had been to wait until Mariana had passed away and move Arianna and the baby in after that, but not only did Arianna go into labour, but...

TRIPLETS.

TRIPLETS. WE HAVE THREE MORE POTENTIAL HEIRS.



So now we get to the breaking the rules part of the legacy - I had to ensure Vino's happiness, and I couldn't move Arianna and all three babies in, so Vino had to move out...

 So I've set him up with a little house, and I've aged up the babies into toddlers, as well as giving Arianna a makeover. That's all the meddling I'll do, but it does technically break the rules of legacy, as you're only meant to play your legacy household.
BUT I JUST HAD TO CHECK ON MY SON, OK! I HAD TO. Also, what with the kids being heirs, I think it's more bending the rules than breaking them.


Anyway, here's Arianna post-makeover! A vast improvement, I feel!


And now to introduce you to the other three potential heirs! I'm actually pretty excited to introduce you to them! Given the rules, any of these three could potentially inherit - our Legacy Heir pool has expanded to six!

But enough about the rules. Meet...

Hector Waveborn!



Sabine Waveborn!



And Cedric Waveborn!



It'll be interesting to see how they grow up, seeing as I've got no control over it. They're still eligible, but I really can only play the main household, so I won't know anything about them!

So to recap - our potential heirs are Violet, Charlotte, Eloise, Hector, Sabine, and Cedric! When the toddlers reach teenagerhood, I'll run the heir poll!

Charlotte went to visit her little cousins as soon as she could, and I found out that it's not just adults that can hug toddlers - children can, as well! How cute is this picture of her hugging Cedric?


I have to say, Vino's not especially paternal, as his kids were running around all over the place and throwing tantrums, but he stood there and did nothing. Hopefully, Arianna is slightly more parental than he is?


Sabine wasn't left out of the hugs, though!


And Charlotte invited Mariana and Mackenzie over to Vino's house, so they got to meet the little ones as well! All in all, it's been a lovely day for the family.


Until next time!

- lilypadmeulin

No comments:

Post a Comment