Saturday 22 April 2017

The Waveborn Legacy - Series Two, Episode Fifteen! (Friendship Circles!)



Welcome back, everyone!

I decided it was high time to get back to the PlantSim Challenge, seeing as my little tree stump was looking very empty to my eyes!


Luckily, I quickly spotted Jasmine wandering about in her little Challenge Jacket. And when she's about, there are bound to be PlantSims wandering, too!


And indeed, I found one!


Turns out, they have to be in the right mood to give you a Magic Bean, and if they aren't in that mood, they won't. I did try to make her Sad, but succeeded only in angering her.

(Also, Mackenzie, again with the pyjamas...)


 Not wanting to waste the Angry Bean she gave us, I bought another Magic Bean Stump.


Here we go! Now I can have one for my spares, too!


Next, it was Mariana's turn to search out a PlantSim! And you will never guess who we found...


Johanna, Tada's old flame! She actually kind of suits green, to be honest with you, but it's 100% her, I checked! Luckily, she was in the mood to give us a Magic Bean, and she was actually in a different mood to the others!


So, I now have 3 of the required Magic Beans, as Johanna gave us the Confident Bean! We now need Sad, Uncomfortable, and Flirty! Vino will have to get the Flirty one, though, unless we find an already Flirty PlantSim.


And now, back to our regular mundane updates!

Mariana managed to make a weirdly nice pop art painting, which we were about to sell for 327 Simoleons. She's also not dead yet, which I think is fantastic!

She's spending a lot of time in the garden, though. However, she's not mourning for Issac like the others are, which I must admit is slightly worrying. Like, does it mean she knows the end is nigh?


Also, for some reason, Charlotte came home and immediately fell asleep on Vino's bed. Little girl, I built you a room bigger than his. Why do you do this?


Eloise (*cough* my favourite *cough*) has been mostly entertaining herself, and I managed to get an uber cute picture of her playing with the dollshouse! She's so cute. So cute.


Seeing as the girls had made friends yesterday, I decided that I was going to download some more families from the community gallery. I think this boy must have been among the gallery people, because believe me, I have NEVER seen this child before in my life. He's really cute, though! His name is Drake Zimmer!


I sent Eloise running over to make friends with him as soon as she finished playing dolls.


He was playing on the pirate ship when she got there, and he invited her to join in!


They had such a cute time playing together, and they're good friends now, I think! He went off after a while, but they were smiling at each other such a lot, it was so cute!


Meanwhile, Violet invited over Harvey and Caleb, the boys from before! Caleb's the boy I suspected of dollshouse smashing, if you remember.

Harvey arrived first, and they both sat and talked on the sofa for a bit about school and other things.


However, when Caleb turned up, he was absolutely miserable! He was really sad, and I had no idea why, but Violet immediately set about cheering her friend up, hugging him and everything.


They spent a long time talking things out just outside the house, and it seems like the cheering up worked!


Well...enough for Caleb to feel comfortable coming and playing on our computer. I'm still suspicious of him, not gonna lie.

                                 

Anyway, about this time, Eloise came running home from playing with Drake!


Violet was talking with Drake when she came in, and all three of them began talking with one another...


And then I found another kid wandering around the neighbourhood, who I remembered from one of the downloaded community families, so I had to invite her over. (She's so cute!)


Her name's Paulina, and as you can see, she's absolutely precious. She got on really well with everyone, and pretty soon they were all nattering about whatever it is the kids these days talk about.


Charlotte did meet Paulina briefly, but she was very tired, and quite grumpy, due to a random event at school. However, I think it's safe to say Paulina's friends with all the girls!


So it would seem we have enough friends for our three darlings, and it would seem as though I have downloaded quite a few families. If you see a Sim you created on here, give me a shout!

Other than that - got a name for the next generation? Want to tell me who your favourite child is? Want to tell me I shouldn't have favourites? Comment below!

Until next time!

- lilypadmeulin

No comments:

Post a Comment