Tuesday 21 February 2017

The Waveborn Legacy - Series Two, Episode Five! (Laurel and Hardy)

Greetings, my lovelies!
So, I've recently set up another Legacy Challenge blog, which you can go and read here ! That being said, I've been focusing on it for the past day or so, so I felt it was time to get back to the Waveborns.

The house is coming together quite nicely now. Hopefully, I can soon sort out the garden to a more aesthetically pleasing little place, but my money had to be spent...on bills. Yes, those dreadful things came around again! This time, they were about §1,300, so I guess that our expenses have gone up.

The living room has been moved around, and I've bought a fishtank and two fancy goldfish.


In this photo, you can see the fish! There's such a lot of detail in this game that it astounds me. I've called the fish Laurel and Hardy.


I also found Malcolm Landgraab had at some point wandered into the house. Immediately, he was asked to leave.
(I just don't like the dude.)


Our current heir, although he is close to aging up, has been coming home from school extremely tense. Seeing as he needs to relax, I had him take a nice soothing mud bath, which seemed to do the trick.


And in order not to upset tradition, as there was stress in the house, the shower broke. :(


As did the toilet.
Luckily, Mariana was on hand to fix both, but I'm a little concerned that this keeps happening. Still, they're the cheapest in plumbing, so this can pretty much be expected.


Vino has recently just been leaving plates all over the shop, so I'm definitely going to have him fall in love and move out, although not in the style of Tada. He literally just makes EVERYTHING dirty! Seriously, I can't even with that boy. Rudolph's having to clean up after his brother all the time!

Evidence - the amount of bowls he's left on this table.


Even with Laurel and Hardy, the living room was still looking quite bare, so I decided it was time to PUT DOWN SOME RUGS! These are custom content, and they're so nice and marine-themed. Nautical!


And yes, Rudolph got one for his room. His toes need to be cosy.


Speaking of our heir, he's been painting away. Laurel and Hardy look very happy next to this...actually beautiful painting. This one I actually nearly kept, but it was a Masterpiece, so I had to sell it. Boo.


And...I completed the (plain but pretty nice) Master Bedroom! The door is locked, but it's waiting for the day he brings home his One True Love, which should actually be pretty soon! Hopefully, the glitch I've been having at the moment where they have just been taking a piece of the cake as soon as they bake it should clear up by then. Even when I cancel the action of taking a piece, it still happens!


But even if Rudolph does end up aging automatically, this cosy little Master Bedroom will await him and his future bride. Seeing as I don't actually know the young adults around here, it should be...fun trying to find a lady love for him, because I haven't scouted like I did with Tada.

I wonder what the next spouse will look like?


During the time where I was trying to host a birthday party, I invited Johanna and Tada over. Vino clearly wasn't happy to see Johanna...

"DAD. WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?"


While Tada didn't speak to anyone and just headed for the computer in his old room. I think...I think he might still be mad at me.
Please don't hate me, Tada!


However, Issac ended up aging automatically!
I'm probably going to have to change his pjs. Vocaloid T-Shirts just...aren't Oldtime Muscleman's thing anymore.


He's still handy with that Upgrade skill, though!


I also wanted to share this pretty peaceful picture of Rudolph, which I'm tempted to put at the top of the page. Heck, I might even do so after I've posted this episode! It's just a nice, calm screenshot.


Mariana's also been using the easel to paint, and although her paintings aren't on Rudy's level, they are pretty nice, and bring in money. So at the moment, we're back to §2,000 and counting!



Want to see more of Oldtime Muscleman? Comment below!

- lilypadmeulin

No comments:

Post a Comment