Wednesday 4 January 2017

The Waveborn Legacy - Episode Nineteen! (BOOM, BABY!)



Hello again, and welcome back to the Waveborn Household!
Since I had to send everyone off to school/work, they all came back exhausted, so before anything could be done it was nap time for everyone.
We've got more money coming in from the garden, but Mariana and Issac still need to work towards promotions, so that's pretty tiring.


Meanwhile, Tada seems to have taken his dad's advice to heart - and has been tending to the garden! Well, just watering it, but it's definitely a start!



Plus, he cleaned out the fridge. I don't know anyone who would do that willingly.


But here is where it all very nearly went wrong. I found out from the sounds of cooking in my headphones that...
TEENS CAN COOK.
WHAT THE HECK.




Well, I said they can cook. I didn't say they can cook well.
The entire time Tada was cooking, I have to admit that I was worriedly waiting for the kitchen to burst into flames. While it didn't, the food made him uncomfortable. Maybe stick to yoghurt from now on...


Another rainbow from Rudolph! The Activity Table seems to be his favourite thing, aside from the bookshelf. I just found that rainbow picture sitting there.
I mean, I know it's by Rudolph.
I didn't see him draw it, though...



And of course, the shower then broke. WHY THIS.
Luckily, Tada can now repair things! So we have him repairing and cleaning the shower, rather than replacing it (because who wants to keep paying out for a costly shower, am I right?)
TEENAGERS ARE SO USEFUL, GUYS.

He's also got a job as a Barista after school. I'm hoping he'll enjoy it! I was going to have him be a babysitter, but the picture on the Careers page was not encouraging.



And what's this?
Is it a ....
COWBERRY?
YOU BET IT IS.

Currently we have two little horns sticking up in the ground. Want to name the Cowplant? Stick a suggestion in the comments below!
THIS RIGHT HERE IS AN ACHIEVEMENT.
MAN EATING PLANT. AW YIS.


And yes, another Activity Table Creation! I'm pretty much going to fill up the walls with these drawings. I might even do a thing where each generation makes drawings, and then their parents keep one and the rest stay in storage. I think it'll be cute.


OH, WHAT'S THIS? DID I ALSO SAVE UP ENOUGH FOR A COMPUTER TO DO THE DAILY TASKS?
YOU BET I DID!
It's not really a fancy computer, but it's what we can afford, and it's enough to get Mariana on track with her job!


Browsing S.I.M.S Intelligence! Yusssssssss.


What's that in the background? Tada, having inherited his mother's skill at cooking, scraping scrambled eggs off of the pan he burnt them to with the strength of concrete. Hopefully
this isn't a hereditary thing that will stick with us. YOU CAN LEARN, TADA. I BELIEVE IN YOU.


That's all, folks! Leave any Cowplant worthy names in the comments!
See you next episode!
- lilypadmeulin

No comments:

Post a Comment