Monday 30 January 2017

The Waveborn Legacy - Episode Twenty-Seven! (THE HYPE IS REAL)

Our day has arrived, people!
Man, I was so pumped this morning when I woke up. Today is the day! Vino's birthday!


So I had him do his homework the day before, because I was hoping to boost his education level before he aged up. I was really excited, and had money saved up, too...
Before Issac managed to somehow break the computer.
Now, I've tried repairing computers before in non-legacy games, and every time it has shocked whoever was repairing it (yes, I did only try twice) so I just had to stomach spending the money.



In happier news, however, Rudolph got to work on painting Issac's portrait! He was looking down when I took the Reference picture, but I think it suits him.


I've hung the  portrait here for the time being, but I definitely will be making a portrait room. I wonder whose portrait will be created next?
I kind of wish that I could do a big family portrait, but hey, I'm happy with this. Founder, heir, and spouses only!

 
With that done, and the day moving to the early morning of the next, I set Mariana to preparing for the birthday. Luckily, she didn't burn anything, and the cake even looked good. Woo! Improvement!


Add some candles...


...and make a wish!


Vino immediately turned into a ...
A teenager?
Yup, let's get rid of the suburban middle aged father look--


And voila! Vino Waveborn, the Teen variation, is complete! (stripy jumper, yessssss...)


I love how he is so cute. Lookit. He looks a lot different, in some ways, but it's definitely him.


Finally, I created a room for him (don't worry about the panel there, it was just where my mouse was hovering) in pastel blues. Might be my favourite of all the rooms, even if it literally is just 'bed' and nothing else.


But now...It's time for the Heir Poll! This will last until tomorrow, when all votes will be taken into account. I'm so pumped! Who out of the three Waveborn boys will become our Gen 2 Heir?
Vote to find out!
-lilypadmeulin


No comments:

Post a Comment