Thursday 4 May 2017

The Waveborn Legacy - Series Three, Episode One! (THE WINNER IS REVEALED!)


Welcome, dear readers!
The votes are in - Violet is officially the new heir of the Waveborn Legacy! Hoorah! She actually was unanimously voted heir!
(And doesn't she just know it.)


However, it looks as though things have not gone well for her in other respects - her relationship with Caleb has turned sour, so I'll be looking for a proper spouse when she's old enough to look for one! Look forward to seeing her new potential spouse!

It's for the best, though, because upon meeting Caleb, Issac became Angry...


...possessed the bath...


...and broke it.


Luckily, Eloise was able to calm him down by talking with him, but can you imagine what he would be like if Caleb eventually became a part of our household?


Also, bad news...
Violet has definitely inherited her grandmother's cooking skill. She was making Grilled Cheese, when the toast slipped out of the pan...


And by the time she'd got it back in the pan, a fire had started, which she attempted to extinguish.


In the end, it burned the oven and the nearby counter before she was able to put it out, and Mackenzie actually had to help in the end. I foresee many fires in our future!



Speaking of Mackenzie, seeing as she and Rudolph are no longer the heir and spouse of the heir, they've been moved to the Dower Room. I've moved their furniture from the old room over, and sold the Vanity Table, as it's not exactly Mackenzie's style.  I think the end result is quite nice!


With regards to my plans for renovation that I mentioned in the last episode, I'll be making three floors, and arranging the house accordingly. The top floor will be children's rooms, the first floor will be adults' rooms, and the bottom floor will contain the kitchen, living area, portrait room, and study. That should, I think, be enough. I'll have a couple of bathrooms on each floor. However, it will definitely be a case of adjusting it to look just right, but I want this to look like a proper house, eventually!

I  might also create a little balcony at some point, with potted plants, just outside the 'spare heir' bedroom on the adults' floor.

I've already started on moving some of the adult rooms upstairs! However, their position is kind of temporary until I work out a proper floor plan.


I've also made the study bigger, so that I could add a chess table and two chairs, which will allow me to complete Whiz Kid aspirations of any future children.


Renovations have also been made to the Yoga Room, as I've added a personal Yoga Mat for Violet and a little meditation stool as well.


Mackenzie was the first to try it out, too! I think she rather likes it, to tell you the truth - she was Tense, and it calmed her quite quickly!


That's all for now! If you would like to comment, please do!

Until next time!
- lilypadmeulin

No comments:

Post a Comment