Monday 15 May 2017

The Waveborn Legacy - Series Three, Episode Five! (Birthday Treats!)

Welcome back, my readers!

Well, it's certainly become interesting times over here, so I'll be splitting this episode into two! First off, we had Rudolph painting Caleb's official Spouse Portrait!


Here it is, in the gallery! Violet's should go next to it in the fullness of time, never fear!


Speaking of Violet, she has actually been sleeping in her room now, which is great! (Yes, I did just want to show off her beautiful room again!)


That night, Issac turned up outside the lot and played music on the violin! So that's where it had gone! It had vanished from the house, so I suppose he took it with him when he passed over. Sneaky!


When the morning came, however, it was a very special day...

The twins' birthday!

I had Violet set up the social event, and bake the cake, as I thought she would want to oversee her little sisters becoming adults!


First, Eloise blew out the candles...


And then, Charlotte!


So here is what both of the girls look like as adults!

With Eloise, I tried to go for a natural sort of hairstyle and plant-themed make up, with a green sweater. Eloise, to me, has always seemed more of a nature girl!


With Charlotte, I definitely went more for the fashion girl kind of style! I love this CC hair, it just totally suited her down to the ground!


As Adam had come to the party, I followed my original plan (I'm sure a few of you guessed it!) and Eloise and Adam are now in a relationship! They're very flirty and happy!


However, as Charlotte had wandered out to the garden to mourn her grandparents, she wasn't quite happy, so I decided to give her a nice birthday treat, and send her to the spa!


First of all, I started her on a nice work out...


And once she was done with that, and feeling a little more tired, I sent her to the massage therapist's room to have a massage!


I had quite a bit of fun looking at all the different massages, but I eventually went for the hot stone massage (because to be honest, I didn't exactly know what one really was?) and it seemed to really relax her!


I also saw a few familiar faces while Charlotte was relaxing - Arianna...


And Nia! It's nice to see them both again!


Next episode, the moment we've all been waiting for! Stay tuned - and if you want to add names to the great Baby Names list, leave them in the comments!

Until next time!

- lilypadmeulin


No comments:

Post a Comment