Saturday 6 May 2017

The Waveborn Legacy - Series Three, Episode Two! (Back Together)


Welcome back, my dear readers!
And how happy I am to be back! You see, I was in Brussels, and for the most part, was unable to play Sims as much as I usually do - and without wifi while I was on the boat! Happily, I was able to spend some time on the boat playing Sims, and as such, I am able to welcome you back into the life of the Waveborns!

Recently, Eloise's computer has become a godsend. Before, the Fun need was quite hard to deal with, as we only had one computer, one television, and five Sims, but now, as you can see, Eloise's computer helps shoulder the burden!


Rudolph has gotten back into yoga, and seems to be more relaxed. Well, he's passed on the duties of being the Heir to his daughter now, and can afford a little 'me time'!


Added to which...
Mariana showed up inside the house! Ghostly Grandmother Alert!


Rudolph quickly came to talk to his mother, and the two of them shared a hug.


She appreciates the chess table, it seems, and seemed to be explaining to Rudolph how to play (how she knows, I'm unsure, seeing as she's never actually played before now).


I also caught this photo of her messing around with the furniture. Luckily, nothing broke (unlike last episode) but honestly, between the two grandparents, it's a wonder how anything stays intact in this house!


Rudolph and Mackenzie have also been painting together, which is cute. I like how they've become less flirty and more domestic as time has gone by.


And Rudolph managed to max the painting skill! I'm so happy! His paintings bring in a lot of money, but with that skill maxed, I can now work on his Aspiration. Look at him! I'm so proud!


Also, Eloise is being helped with her logic skill by her grandmother. A little worrying, given that Mariana probably doesn't know how to play the game.


All of that aside, it was Saturday. A time for spreading your wings, a time for relaxation. Even Alysha was talking a walk through the area!


And I decided to give it one last shot with Violet and Caleb. So, I decided that Saturday, once Violet had finished fishing, was the perfect time for a date!


The pair decided to go to Rattlesnake Juice Bar in Oasis Springs, which is, I must admit, a pretty nice place for a first date. Violet kicked off the date by taking a photo with Caleb.


Once inside, they sat down and got to know each other. Violet learned that Caleb isn't Evil, but has the Mean and Childish traits.
Now, the Childish trait is actually a good trait, because it means that Caleb, when he grows up, will never get the Hates Children trait! The Hates Children trait always causes conflict, in my experience. The two of them then went on to talk about video games and strategies, and ended up having a really nice time...


And at the end of the date, shared a kiss, and even exchanged promise rings! It definitely looks as though Caleb will be the spouse of this generation! They're back together!


I've decided to call this pairing Calet! All aboard this ship!

After returning home, very happy and smiling, it was obvious something had happened, so Violet broke the news to her dad, who took it rather well, I think!


Eloise has also been doing well at her new job as a babysitter! I'm unsure about the uniform, but I suppose it's easy to clean?


And Charlotte has been working on her Aspiration, too! I'm sure the garden is flourishing thanks to Miss Green Thumb. She only needs to evolve two more plants to get to the next stage of her Aspiration!


She's not the only one working on her skills, either - Eloise has gone up a level in the Painting Skill! I'm hoping to up her skill a little more before Violet becomes a Young Adult - which won't be far away now!


As I was beginning to get bored of Charlotte's look, I decided to change it up a bit before she transitions to being a Young Adult (seeing as the twins will age up soon after Violet does). What do you think? Is it nice on her?


The next day was Sunday, and so I decided that if Charlotte and Rudolph were working on their Aspiration, Violet should really work at hers! She managed to nearly pass the first stage - we just need one more location, and one more fish to progress!


We weren't the only ones out fishing, either...


And we even made a fishing buddy!


With regards to the renovations, I've used the recent money to make a double bedroom for Violet and (hopefully) Caleb, for the future! Here's the wallpaper and lighting...


And the furniture! The wall hanging is from the Stellar Stuff pack, and the flower is a prize we got for getting Silver on Violet's first date! I rather like how this room turned out!


Hopefully, next episode will be just as positive!

Until next time!

- lilypadmeulin

PS: Any baby name suggestions for future children? Leave them in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment