Wednesday 3 May 2017

The Waveborn Legacy - Series Two, Episode Twenty-Five (Series Finale!)

Hello, my lovelies! Welcome back once more to the Waveborn legacy!
I'm sorry for the recent lack of updates, but I've been travelling, so I didn't have any internet to post up with! My apologies! I do have good news to make up for it...
This will be the last episode of Series Two - because the Heir Poll will be posted directly after this! That's right, the toddlers have become children, and so it's time to vote for the heir!

I'm also happy because I spotted a pink figure hanging around in the garden that didn't look quite like Issac...


You guessed it! My Mariana is back as a ghost! I'm so happy!


Charlotte was the first to go out and find her, and they took a picture together. She doesn't care that her Nanna is a ghost now, of course.


The other two headed out to the garden pretty quickly, too, and seeing her grandmother cheered Violet up, which was good! I had to send them to bed after a quick chat, though, because it was pretty late and they had school the next day.


With no one to talk to, Mariana went back to her grave...


But it looks like she's picked up some tricks from Issac! Honestly, Mariana! Making your headstone float about like a common poltergeist.


The next morning, after Rudolph had headed off to work and the girls had headed off to school, Mackenzie was in the house working on her already fabulous cooking skill when I spotted a VERY FAMILIAR face walking about - Arianna!


The two of them had a quick chat, probably about their kids, and then Mackenzie had to head off to work, but Arianna does look pretty happy!


I also discovered a second easel in our inventory, so I put it in the painting room while Rudolph was working on another grand painting...


And Eloise is finally learning how to paint! I can't wait for her to be the artist of this generation!


Violet, meanwhile, is keeping up her yoga. I'm thinking that once I renovate, I should add some things to this room, like gym machines and so on, and things from the Spa Day pack. More of a home gym, I guess. I could even have another yoga mat. I'll explain more about my plans in the first episode of Series Three!


That evening, I also spotted Alysha strolling by. Alysha and Arianna in one day! What are the chances?


The morning after that, the girls all woke up early, while their parents were still fast asleep, and headed to Charlotte's room for some gossip. Judging by the horrified expression on Eloise's face, I'd say Violet just told her about her tentative relationship with Caleb.


They also had breakfast together before heading off to school! Plus, Charlotte got her homework done!


When the girls returned later that day, she brought Caleb back with her, and she definitely seems quite infatuated with him, judging by the look she's giving him!


However, she seems less impressed in this photo. Can't say I blame her!


With that update, it's time for the Heir Poll!

Until next series!
-lilypadmeulin

No comments:

Post a Comment