Friday 19 May 2017

The Waveborn Legacy - Series Three, Episode Eight! (The Very Hungry Asriel)

How can one toddler be so hungry?
It's not that I don't feed Asriel, readers. I do! I make sure he has a lot of love and attention, and care. But this boy seems to be eternally hungry. He's like the Very Hungry Caterpillar.

This meant his mother and aunt had to both get up in the middle of the night. Charlotte fed him, and then went back to bed...


And Violet put her tiny son to bed, in his little adorable green onesie. (It's so cute, I can't handle it!)


Not without a kiss on his forehead, though!


Soon, he was sleeping pretty soundly, while his mother wandered downstairs to make herself something to eat. (Maybe he gets it from her.)


The peace didn't last for long, though, as Asriel had a nightmare and wandered out of his room, upset. I initially thought he was going to go to his parents...


But instead, he decided to wake up both of his grandparents, running into their room and wailing. I guess Fussy toddlers are really the handful everyone says that they are...


Luckily, Mackenzie took him downstairs and gave him a Grilled Cheese sandwich. It was early morning, too, so everyone started to wake up, and it wasn't too early for him to be up. Not that he really has a sense of time yet.


Which meant everyone else came and joined them for breakfast! I think Violet might be slightly glad that her parents can help her with her first child. She doesn't quite seem used to things yet, truth be told. Asriel can be an angel, but he can also be quite the little tantrum thrower when things don't go his way.


Rudolph is absolutely a doting poppa, by the way! He adores his tiny grandson, and also caves whenever Asriel asks for something. Asriel always seems to get the 'Got My Own Way' moodlet around his Poppa!


As Violet had gone off to work, Rudolph was also in charge of giving Asriel a bath, during which Asriel decided to splash a LOT of water all over the bathroom. Of course, he then decided he was hungry, and while Rudolph was left to mop up the water...


...Mackenzie took Asriel upstairs and gave him some food. Honestly, does this kid have hollow legs?


Afterwards, I set him playing with the nesting blocks, which he seems to like (but not as much as the car, which he seems to adore!) and left him to it, while I prepared for an important thing...


Getting Rudolph ready to paint a portrait!
When Violet arrived back home, Rudolph was well rested enough to start on her official Heir Portrait. Given that Eloise has gone, I'm going to maybe get Violet to start on the painting skill, so that she can officially paint portraits in future, after...well, for when Rudolph goes.


Anyway, he's here now, and did a stellar job on her portrait! It looks fantastic!


Here it is besides Caleb's in the Portrait room! I think it looks absolutely stunning, myself. Rudolph is truly a master of the brush!


Of course, we haven't been without ghostly visitors - Mariana has been floating around the house...


And so has Issac! Issac seems to prefer the study, mostly, and I'm glad that the two of them are around, but I'm sad that they never seem to appear at the same time. Maybe someday?


Talking of maybes, one maybe that I was talking about has become a definitely...
Asriel is definitely going to have a sibling! Hoorah!


Yes, Violet is pregnant again! Hopefully Asriel and his sibling will get along just fine! I can't wait for them to meet - and I can't wait to meet his sibling! I'm once more very happy to receive any name suggestions for the Great Baby List!


Please leave names in the comments below!
Until next time!

- lilypadmeulin

No comments:

Post a Comment