Tuesday 16 May 2017

The Waveborn Legacy - Series Three, Episode Six! (The First of the Fourth!)

Hello, my dearest readers, and welcome back to the Waveborn Legacy! Here is Part Two of the update - and what an exciting part two it is!

Eloise and Adam's relationship had progressed, and Eloise has not only moved to a house in Oasis Springs with Adam (a whole other neighbourhood!) but she has also...


Fallen pregnant! Her child will be the wild card of the next generation! I'm so happy! (She moved out after this photo was taken. I hope she will be happy with Adam!)

Violet has really become quite big, now, with the baby due, which meant that Caleb could feel the baby kicking, which was absolutely adorable!


As Eloise had moved out, I decided to revamp a little, so I brought her computer up to the spare bedroom...


And turned her room into a little aquarium!


Both tanks have fish in them, and Rudolph certainly seems to approve! It also means that any fish that are caught by Violet that I want to keep can be safely stored here.


Caleb also has a similar Aspiration to his girlfriend, as I found out - he has the Curator Aspiration, which allows him to collect a wide variety of things! I'm going to display his finds on this table and shelf! I already managed to get some fossils for him!


And he also found a crystal, to go on the shelf! One day, we might even have one of everything!


As Violet had moved into the third trimester, I decided to revamp the nursery, moving it to the top floor so that the parents can easily reach their child if needed. I placed the crib under the window (how cute does it look?) and came out of Build Mode.


AND NOT A MOMENT TOO SOON! Pretty much as soon as I'd finished revamping the nursery, Violet went into labour!

Please welcome the first of the fourth generation, Asriel Waveborn! The name Asriel was suggested by Matt - but all the other suggestions are still on my Baby Name list! Welcome to the world, little buddy!


Here's a look at the nursery, which has been made big enough that it can be shared with the next child, too! (Kudos if you can spot a piece of furniture from a previous toddler!)


Sleep well, little Asriel! Sweet dreams!


I'll be focusing on Asriel for a little while before the next baby comes along! Stay tuned!
Until next time!
- lilypadmeulin

No comments:

Post a Comment