Monday 8 May 2017

The Waveborn Legacy - Series Three, Episode Three! (An Unexpected Slacker)

Welcome back, dearest readers, to the Waveborn Household!
Well, recently, I decided to upgrade the living room ever so slightly, and to do that, I decided it was best to get some new furniture and a fireplace. I want to have a living room big enough for an eventual family Christmas, so of course I wanted a fireplace!

I've been debating downloading a house from the community and altering it, once I've put my favourite bits of furniture into the inventory. I don't know how much it would cost them, though, and it's hard finding an appropriate house for what will be a full household. If you can help, please comment below!


Getting back to our family, here we have Violet and Charlotte, who both think that the new sofa is a great place to chat!


Apparently, it's also nice if you're a ghost. What do you know? (Also, thumbs up for Mariana and Issac both regularly appearing at the moment!)


And it's a great place to get homework done! Frankly, Eloise needs to be doing homework more than Charlotte does. Her grades at school are slipping - I just hope they don't slip too far! I've tried to get her to do her homework, but she gets bored and wanders off...

(I definitely would have thought Charlotte would be in trouble more than Eloise would.)


While I was rearranging, I decided it was high time to get another picture of Violet's future room. I guess I'm really proud of it? If you look back a few episodes, you can find the link to get the Stellar Stuff custom content pack, but overall, I just love this room. It might even be my favourite room in the house!

Although she hasn't been doing her homework, Eloise has been painting, and has managed to progress to Level 4 of the painting skill! She can paint from reference now, but I'll still have Rudolph (the master of painting) to get Violet's portrait done when she becomes a Young Adult. However, Eloise is progressing rapidly!


I have been spotting Grim around quite a bit. Whether or not that's because Vino lives nearby, and the two are friends, I don't know, but I'm still mad at him for sticking around the house after Mariana's death.


Violet has been fishing as much as possible lately, and she caught this little cutie! I'm stuck on what to call it, though. Please leave any suggestions in the comments!


The day ended on a sour note, though. Mariana appeared, angry and stomping around in front of the television. I couldn't figure out why she was angry, but thanks to Issac, I knew why she was happy afterwards...


She'd broken both the toilet and the sink! I couldn't believe it. All the time that she and Issac spent fixing these things, and she goes and breaks them? Why?


Luckily, our resident heir was on hand to get to repairing them. She had them fixed in no time! Unfortunately, she was upset too, from pinching her thumb while repairing them. Oh well!


Now, it's almost Violet's birthday, so the next episode will likely be about that. I'll try to keep to my schedule!

In a way, it's sad that she's growing up, but it's also exciting. And of course, she will continue the legacy. One day, Violet will hopefully have children of her own. Strange to think about!

I've decided that when the twins grow up and meet someone, I'll set them up with starter homes, like I did for their uncles. It's unreal that they're going to all grow up and move on. really! It's been barely any time at all, to my mind.

However, if you have name suggestions, or just want to comment, please comment below! I cannot stress how happy it makes me to see comments! <3

Until next time!
- lilypadmeulin

No comments:

Post a Comment