Wednesday 17 May 2017

The Waveborn Legacy - Series Three, Episode Seven! (Aspirations and Aging Up!)

Hello, dearest readers! Welcome back to the Waveborn Legacy!

So, as I've been playing a little more, I have good news - Asriel aged up!
Before he did, I managed to get a picture of his dad cuddling him as a baby. I think it's safe to say that Caleb is absolutely a doting father!


But here we go -
Asriel Waveborn! He takes almost entirely after his dad, oddly enough, although he has more hazel eyes than the bright green ones that his dad has. I guess that's because of his mother's brown eyes? He still pretty much looks like a mini-me of his dad, though!

He's a Fussy Toddler, so I'm hoping that won't be too difficult to deal with.



I was a bit worried for when he met Charlotte, because she's got the Evil trait from when she became an adult...


But she seems to adore him! Ain't no one going to mess with Aunt Lottie's favourite (and only) nephew.


Seeing as how he's aged up, I've moved the nursery around a bit, and bought a couple more things for it to really make it into Asriel's room! I think it looks bear-fect! (If you'll excuse the pun.)


And Asriel certainly seems to like it!


Pretty soon, however, he was quite tired out (it had been a big day!) so he changed into his pajamas...


...and curled up in bed, to sleep soundly.


Meanwhile, Charlotte was working in the garden. She should complete part of this level of her Aspiration soon, as she has reached Level 5 of the Gardening skill! The garden is actually bringing in a good amount of money, and as Rudolph has the same Aspiration as his daughter, they're keeping the garden in good shape between the two of them! (We now actually have something like 17,000 Simoleons!)


Also I discovered that the Magic Beans glow in the dark! How 'swawesome is that?


With regards to Caleb's aspiration, I got a new shelf built in the study to house My Sims. I remember when we used to just sell the capsules, but now, I can actually collect them! Though I am totally selling any spares.


 So here are the two we have so far - Chef Gino and Leaf! I'll put another shelf up on the wall when needed, but for now, tada!


I've also sent Caleb hunting for frogs, and I'm housing them on a little table in the aquarium room! Having collected so many things, he's reached the second tier of the Curator Aspiration - and who knows, he might even complete this Aspiration in the fullness of time! I'm pretty excited!


Anyway, to recap - everyone is doing well with their Aspirations, and Asriel is doing well, as well! Pretty soon, I'll make sure he has a sibling, but I've learnt my lesson - having three toddlers at a time is absolutely exhausting! I would not recommend it!

Until next time!

- lilypadmeulin

No comments:

Post a Comment