Wednesday 10 May 2017

The Waveborn Legacy - Series Three, Episode Four! (BIG NEWS!)

Welcome back, my readers! Today is a huge update, and I'm so excited!
So, my game's been running a little slowly, and I haven't had as many photo worthy moments, but I've pulled together an episode for you!

The day before Violet's birthday, both Rudolph and Mackenzie were able to relax together, as Rudolph had the day off of work. They mostly spent it reading and eating, but it's good that they had a day where they could just kick back.


When the girls got home from school, Charlotte put on an Action film, which she seemed to like, but it doesn't look like Mackenzie shares her enthusiasm all that much.


While Charlotte concentrates on school, Rudolph has been taking care of the garden for her. We seem to be getting an awful lot of bugs! I wish you didn't get bugs in the Sims...


However, the next day was V-Day - Violet's Day! Charlotte got into her party outfit...


And as Eloise is the only one who has shown she knows how to cook properly, she made the cake!


It wasn't even slightly burnt! Good job, Eloise!


And of course, Eloise also got into party mode! I love her facepaint so much! Honestly? That entire party outfit is the bomb.


Then, it was time for Violet to blow out the candles...


Welcome to adulthood, Violet! It's a scary place, believe me.
I gave her a bit of a makeover as quickly as I could, seeing as her other look was definitely that of a teenager. I tried to keep her hair quite similar, though!


This is her new everyday outfit, by the way!


Anyway, it was still her birthday, so in her new party gear, it was time to enjoy the celebrations!


For some reason, Eloise had wandered off upstairs and decided to paint. Oh, well. Family gatherings, am I right?


Violet and Charlotte hung out for the majority of the time at the party, probably talking about this and that. It's actually nearly the twins' birthday, too, so I imagine that they're planning the party, somewhat. With Violet, I had a small celebration, but with the twins, I might decorate with balloons and so on! And maybe get a loudspeaker. Charlotte likes to be celebrated in style!


The next day, Violet was working on her Aspiration by travelling to Oasis Springs to fish - and she managed to move to the next level of being an Angling Ace! She is now officially Hooked!


As she's moved  into the Master Bedroom, I've made her old room a place to display the fish she's caught!


It's quite a modest collection at the moment, but I want her to end up catching enough to fill the walls!


And in other good news - Caleb has both aged up and moved into our household! He was still wearing the fashion atrocity that he was before, so I've given him a bit of a makeover.


Here he is, unaware...


...that Violet is about to tell him some huge news.


That's right! Baby number one is on the way! I can't wait! I've got a good list of names, but I'm always open to more suggestions, and I just can't wait! Violet's going to be a mother!


And Caleb looks pretty excited to be a grandfather!


Future grandfather walked into the bathroom, too, so I imagine he knows! I wonder if the great-grandparents will stop by to see the babies!


I've also made sure to add a little crib to the nursery. I can't wait! Soon, we'll have another baby in the house, the first of the fourth generation!


Please leave any baby name suggestions in the comments below!
Until next time!
- lilypadmeulin

No comments:

Post a Comment