Thursday 22 December 2016

The Waveborn Legacy - Episode Twelve! (GOAL. ACHIEVED.)



Greetings!
So, as you know, my mission at this moment is to create a Cowplant (it's a good goal, okay), and I found out that Issac does indeed have the level of skill to....drumroll...take cuttings! We'll be grafting them in the next episode, which as I took the correct cuttings, should provide us with a Dragonfruit.
(AND WOE BETIDE ELIZA PANCAKES, SHOULD SHE STROLL BY OUR LOT.)

In other news, though you can't see it here, the shower broke again. We also had to pay our first amount of bills, taking the household funds down. Again. I really need to get a computer so that Mariana can get promoted! Luckily, the garden brings in...well, more money than either job does.


We had to weed out the plants, too, because they suddenly sprouted dandelions. (Didn't even know that was a thing). Also, spraying for bugs, because those are bad too!


 Also Mariana whistles while pulling out weeds, and it's cute. So cute. I really hope that 2nd Gen Mum is as cute as Mariana is, and I definitely think that the first 3rd Gen girl will be named after her grandmother, because Mariana is cute as heck. Maybe even Marinette, seeing as it means 'little Mary', and Miraculous Ladybug reasons, obviously.
 Not that I'm playing favourites or anything.
Oh, who am I kidding. Mariana is my favourite. So my favourite.


Here's Tada, doing his homework! He actually seems to be doing not so well in school, because he keeps coming home Tense and Embarrassed from events happening there. Aw, it's okay, buddy, these things happen! School is rough, everyone knows that.


And obligatory photo of Mariana and Rudolph! Rudolph's birthday is apparently coming up, so I need to start saving up to kit his room out. If only everything would stop breaking...


Also...
I did it! I got us a separate little kitchen! GOAL ACHIEVED. I'm really proud of myself, even though it's honestly such a small kitchen, and we don't have a dining table or even a sofa and coffee table. But look! KITCHEN.


I've also been able to find the time to evolve the mushrooms! Mariana's Gardening Skill isn't as high as Issac's, but she can still evolve plants, and I actually want to concentrate on upping her Wellness Skill (Yoga).
But evolved mushrooms mean more money, so...


 Here's a good look at the whole house! It's a far cry from what we originally had (shown below for comparison), isn't it?



 And once more, Issac is the one left to do the washing up. It's tough being the only one in the house with the Neat trait, buddy. I'm sorry.


Also, for those who were wondering, yes, there really is a monster. Tada wakes up about 1 AM and quickly rushes to wake up his poor parents - but with good reason!


LOOK. There is a monster under the bed! WITH TENTACLES. It's confirmed, guys. This is how you find Cthulhu. No wonder Tada freaks so much in the middle of the night! But the parents can't see it - you have to be controlling Tada to see it.


Thoughts? Want to leave potential baby names for the last 2nd Gen baby? Want to tell me about the Cthulhu mythos? Comment below!

See you next episode!
- lilypadmeulin




1 comment: