Sunday 18 December 2016

The Waveborn Legacy - Episode Seven!

Today was SO AWESOME! Can you guess why?
Yes, that's right, it was Tada's birthday!

What I had forgotten to mention yesterday is that for Christmas I had been bought two expansion packs for the Sims - Outdoor Retreat and Spa Day. At the moment, we can't buy a lot of the items without damaging household funds, but there are still some things that we can get.
So for the Active Mariana...we now have a yoga mat!
And I've been building her Wellness Skill (currently Level 2)!


She is REALLY good at yoga for someone who just began.

But then she had to stop, because baby Tada was crying (he did that a lot today).


But then guess who decided to nick her yoga mat?


Yup. Mr Muscleman Babydad. Dude. Not cool. You don't go practising yoga when your baby is crying!
After the day was over I pretty much sent them to bed, and about 3 am the next morning (oddly enough, the time he was born, pretty much), Tada aged up!
Here's his initial look:

Um.
Yeah I changed the heck outta that.

 The great thing is that now with just changing the hair and clothes, he is a really beautiful kid! He's got darker skin than his mum, his dad's eyes, and his natural hair colour is the same as Mariana's. He really is actually one of the better child Sims I've ever seen in my games! I changed his shirt to a custom wave-patterned one that I had, given the whole 'Waveborn' thing.

I also gave him Totoro pjs. Yessssssss. He looks so cool.
And yes, I did change his room! Before we get a separate room for the kitchen, I'll be getting him a bookcase, I think, but I'm pleased with how it looks for now. Here's a better photo:
(I really love the custom wallpaper.)
I just made it a bit bigger and added a chest of drawers, and put the bed and wallpaper there when Tada aged up, but I think it really makes the difference!

Anyway, that's it for now! See you next episode!
-lilypadmeulin




1 comment: