Saturday 17 December 2016

The Waveborn Legacy - Episode Six!

Issac has been promoted to Assistant to the Manager! This means he's bringing in a good amount of money (yay!) and that it looks like his Ambitious trait helps him job-wise!


 He's also been getting along great with Tada, which is good!


The below picture is a very rare sight - a sleeping Tada. This baby is almost always hungry or needing a cuddle - this is the first time I have not automatically aged up a Sim baby, so it was definitely a new experience, but also fun!
In...a crying, green-mist baby way.


Luckily both parents can pretty much be ensured to care for him. There was a moment where Mariana wasn't...quite as good at it, but it was probably just a glitch. Since the incident, she's actually been the first on the scene most of the time. It's really cute to see them interact.


I've also been seeing a wonderful thing - a growing garden! This is actually really good money wise, and seeing as Mariana (oddly enough for an active Sim) seems to want to stay in the house a lot, I've set Issac to task mostly.

Mariana did actually evolve one of the mushrooms, which was good, and I now have a mushroom plant that for each mushroom sold brings in §4!


We also now have a slightly bigger garden! I think I'm going to try and save up some money for a planter so I can buy a fruit packet and get some fruit trees growing, seeing as I haven't been able to find any, but the garden is really starting to take off!
(I love this garden.)


However, it might be a while - because the sink broke. Yup, the sink suddenly did what the toilet did before it and suddenly went all Vesuvius on me. We had enough funds to replace it, but I'm getting Issac to repair it next time. This is becoming too expensive!


Next episode should be quite fun though - because it's Tada's birthday soon! Which means that he will age up (without a cake, I think, because baby Sims to my knowledge just automatically age up), and his room will get a makeover - as will Tada! It will be fun to see what he looks like (and what he looks like after I change his clothes and hair).

Catch you later!
-lilypadmeulin





No comments:

Post a Comment