Saturday 24 December 2016

The Waveborn Legacy - Episode Fourteen ('Twas the Eve Before Christmas...)


Hey everyone!
So, important announcement - Rudolph aged up! Here is a good close-up of our latest boy (with a custom content Christmas sweater)!
He's definitely got his dad's looks! Mariana's hair colour is still holding strong as a gene, and the Random Generator has rolled him a Rambunctious Scamp Aspiration and given him the Loner Trait!


I've purchased the dolphin bed for him, and expanded Tada's room. Until I get more money, they'll be sharing this room!


With the extra time you get before going to school, I did what I could to help Rudolph with his Aspiration. Luckily, there are Monkey Bars in the nearby park! He'll need some Jungle Gym equipment soon enough.


And he and Tada have been keeping on top of their homework, which is good. They've been also getting along pretty well!


The toilet broke again, but this time, Issac fixed it (so did the fridge, but I'm not having him mess about with it), so the Repair Skill is coming in very handy indeed!


Also, the spliced plant finally gave us a Dragonfruit! So, I've been able to plant it and it's started to grow! (Mariana did the honours!)


And pretty much as soon as it was planted, Eliza Pancakes jogged by. SERIOUSLY. I don't know why, but I always feel a little creeped out when I see her near our house.
STRANGER. DANGER.


I've also put up a Christmas Wreath for them, because why not? If you can't spend your plant money on Christmas things at Christmas, then what can you spend it on?


And....
Welcoming Vino Waveborn to our little family! Yes, the final baby is a boy, and that will be the 2nd Generation - Tada, Rudolph, and Vino! So, here we have Mariana, the new mother (again), holding her new born. He's actually a relatively quiet baby, to be honest! (Although that might change.)




See you next episode (and a festive goodnight!)
- lilypadmeulin


1 comment: