Sunday 18 December 2016

The Waveborn Legacy - Episode Eight! (Tada and...maybe more?)

Hey, everyone!
Tada, the new edition to the household and the first born of the next generation, was introduced properly last episode. However, I didn't manage to say anything about his trait and Aspiration, which I used the Legacy Challenge generator to randomly pick.
Drumroll please...

He's a Goofball, with a Social Butterfly Aspiration!

I actually got on my way to fulfilling the Aspiration today, because both Mariana and Issac went to work, but Tada doesn't actually have school for a while, so I thought it might be a good time to let him work on his Aspiration, so he met and chatted with Alexander Goth!


And while we were outside, I figured that Tada might as well play pirate on the boat. It's a good boat, and I love it so much, and he had so much fun! It was downright adorable.


While wandering the area, I found some monkey bars that I realised I'd actually seen before, so Tada had a fun time playing on them, as well, but he was actually starting to get hungry, so I sent him back to the house for some food after this. But I just want to say that the shadows in this game are amazing, to be honest. I mean, look at that!


After lunch, Tada did some of his homework. Now, because Mariana gets home at 3pm, I pretty much left him to it, because over the course of his fun filled day, they got pretty stressed, so I had to sort her out. But what a good li'l nugget he is!


 After a de-stressing, Mariana had a Whim to ask Tada to cloudgaze with her, and honestly, this was legitimately SO CUTE. I mean, they were at one point thinking of butterflies at the same time!


And seeing as we had some money, I extended the house. I wonder why...


Could that and Mariana serenading Issac be related?

Maybe!
Hint: If you have any baby names that you want to suggest in the comments below, feel free!
Also, I might change Mariana's outfit pretty soonish! I love the little sailor suit, but I somehow feel she should have maybe more of a 'mum' outfit now? I don't know, really, but if she looks different next episode, that is the reason!
Catch you next time!
-lilypadmeulin



1 comment:

  1. HD shadows! This is proof that the graphics have come a long way since the previous games!

    ReplyDelete