Friday 16 December 2016

The Waveborn Legacy - Episode Three!

Exciting news - the first Waveborn baby is on the way! (Yay!)

I found in my inventory the swivel chair that you get for reaching level 2 of the Secret Agent Career (thank you Mariana!) So I got to sell that, which means....



Baby room! I've kept it mostly greens and yellows, but BABY ROOM. Which meant I could then set the ball rolling for the second generation of Waveborns!


Mariana telling Issac the big news! (Those pjs are so cute. SO CUTE.)


I also found out that our boy Issac can evolve plants. So a little while before he got the Big News, guess what he was doing?

Yes! Evolving plants like a BOSS.

Now, with a baby Waveborn on the way, we needed some sinks, so we now have one in the bathroom and one in the bedroom/kitchen. So here is the final look at our household as it stands!

(It's really beginning to come together! How awesome is that?)
I'm probably going to make a tiny little kitchen in the next episode, and we can get some pictures of a blooming Mariana! Also, bonus: our favourite couple, chilling!

That's all for now! Tune in next time for another episode of the Waveborn Legacy!
-lilypadmeulin





No comments:

Post a Comment