Monday 19 December 2016

The Waveborn Legacy - Episode Nine! (BABY BOOM!)



It's confirmed! Mariana is indeed pregnant! As such, I'm changing her out of her previous outfit...
To this!

Omigosh, so cute.
Seriously, I actually really love this outfit! It's so adorable! I think I might actually stick with this nautical theme that I have going for at least the first few generations. I mean, look at her! She's adorable in blue!

Because the expansion packs gave me new athletic gear, I also updated that outfit....

And now at parties, she has Princess Uranus' dress (I mean, look at that beautiful blue! I couldn't resist, and she looks so gorgeous in it.)

 I think it's pretty obvious that the baby is only going to be one baby, as she isn't even showing properly yet. So, at the moment, I'm just planning out for one!
Here are the two beds that are my top picks for the baby. Both are cute, custom content beds, and I personally like both, but the flowery one would be my top pick for a girl.



And here we have a cute father-son moment at breakfast!  At some point, I need to really make a kitchen and a living room so the double bed stops being the breakfast place, but I ain't got the money for that yet (I keep getting distracted by cool stuffs), so for the moment, this keeps happening. Ah well. It's cute.


 And then, of course, Mariana broke the news to Tada! Yay! He was so excited, and Issac's just proudly looking on in the background. Aw.


 And then... we had this.
WHY.
I swear this sink breaks every time something good happens. Issac got really upset when he saw this to the point where I had to remove him from the house. The downside of having the Neat trait, I guess.



On a better note, Tada got some new stuff! Behold a toybox! (With a cute little marine theme!) He also has a Llamacorn now! It's on the bookshelf in the baby room at the moment.
That pretty much drained our house funds, though.


And to wrap things up, we have Mariana reading My Pizzi-Cat-O Polka to Tada. This is to help her with her aspiration, but it's also legitimately adorable! (Plus, we get a better look at Tada's Totoro pjs!)

However, we still need a name for the incoming baby. Any suggestions? Leave them below in the comments!
See you next episode!
- lilypadmeulin


6 comments:

  1. if its a girl name it brittany so i can fight myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about these festive names for the impending arrival?
    Robin, Rudolph, Holly or Ivy ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTORO PJ'S! I THINK I JUST DIED FROM THE CUTENESS AND OMG I WANT ONE OF THESE TOPS IN REAL LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I used to LOVE Totoro...:( :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TOTORO PYJAMAS ARE THE PURE CUSTOM CONTENT WE ALL NEED

      Delete