Thursday 15 December 2016

The Waveborn Legacy - Episode One!

So I am starting out a legacy challenge! It's going to be the first time I do this, and right now, we are in the early stages.

I'll be following the normal rules. My succession laws are thus -
Equality (Gender doesn't matter with regards to the heir)
Traditional (Only naturally born children can inherit, unless the only possible heirs are adopted.)
Democracy (You guys get to pick who the heir is!)

Also, I'll take into consideration any suggestions for names!

So, here is our founder -


Mariana Waveborn!

And here is her boyfriend (They'll get married once they have a stable home).

This is Issac!

Just so you can see the size of the home, this is pretty much all they have at the moment. (Since Issac's picture, I added a shower.)


They also have a lily plant outside.
Mariana works at S.I.M.S. and Issac is currently a Mailroom Technician.

Hope to update soon!
-lilypadmeulin

3 comments:

  1. I burst into laughter when I saw how basic their first house was, literally just a bed, a shower, a fridge, and a toilet all in one room! :P

    ReplyDelete