Thursday 15 December 2016

The Waveborn Legacy - Episode Two!

So we're settling in pretty nicely!
Both Issac and Mariana have been promoted - Mariana is now an Intelligence Researcher, and Issac is an Office Assistant! Issac has also been harvesting and selling neighbourhood plants, as well as digging up things which can be sold, so I had enough money to start working on the house a little bit (and start a mini garden).

By the time this is posted, I should be working towards the second generation! If you have a name suggestion, feel free to comment - I already have the name Tada suggested on the previous episode, so if no other suggestions, then I will name the baby Tada!


This was Mariana setting up the garden. The garden is bringing in a good amount of money, and Issac actually has the Neat Trait, which means he can mop up outside water.
Breakfast, sat together and watching the television. I thought it was cute how they were sat together! (Also Mariana's pjs are legitimately adorable.)
The garden in all its glorious wonder! I might actually make it into an enclosed indoor garden, when I have the money spare to do so. I did that on another game, and it is fantastic! So I might do that again and give one of the next generation a Botanist Aspiration.
And finally, a good look at the house. We now have a side room (eventually a bedroom for the firstborn child), and a bathroom. Yay! Three rooms! LUXURY!

Catch you next time!
-lilypadmeulin




1 comment: