Tuesday 27 December 2016

The Waveborn Legacy - Episode Sixteen! (I CAN FIX IT!)




Greetings, lovelies!
Well, it's all hands to the pump at the moment as I try to figure out the Herbalism Skill. I can't figure out how to identify a herb, due to the fact that it doesn't come up as an option anywhere, but I'm sure I'll figure it out, somehow.

My other goals at the moment are also to make enough money to afford a computer, give Mariana and Issac a separate bedroom, create a living room, and to get Aspirations completed for these children!

I've actually acted on a whim recently - we now have an Activity table! Commence with the glitter! Of course, the kids immediately had to test it out.


Ah, yes, a lovely piece, created by Rudolph to express....something.


Tada seems to be drawing Predator-class Starfighters. Ah, young nerdery.


The artist at work, using an unusual amount of glitter for this piece, though nothing out of the ordinary for this genius...


And the finished product! A BOAT.
I AM KEEPING THIS FOREVER.
GENERATIONS OF CHILDREN WILL GAZE UPON THIS.


Another piece of good news - Mariana reached Level 3 of the Wellness Skill! She's really been doing well with her yoga (with few interruptions).


Also, baby Vino spam! It will soon be his birthday, so it's definitely the time to spam with CUTE LIL BABY PICTURES. I just love how they have completely settled into parent mode properly. I can see them being totally doting grandparents!




But as with every episode, a piece of plumbing broke - the toilet, again!


Luckily, Issac wasn't busy, so was able to both repair and upgrade it! Yay! I then sent him on an upgrading spree - both toilets and the shower - which hopefully means it won't break as easily. I wouldn't count on it, though.


You may have noticed 'Cowplant' missing from my list of goals. That's because Issac finally grafted a Snapdragon and a Dragonfruit - meaning that sometime soon, we'll get a Cowplant! I'm really looking forward to this (they're so cute as sprouts!)


Want to name the Cowplant? Want to share Eliza Pancakes conspiracy theories? Comment below!

See you next episode!
- lilypadmeulin




No comments:

Post a Comment