Saturday 17 December 2016

The Waveborn Legacy - Episode Five!

Welcome back!

So, since the last episode, Mariana became HUGE. It was actually kind of sweet! She also slept a lot, to be quite honest.


 As well as developing a craving for hot dogs. Seriously, she ate SO MANY of these.


But at least she has continued to wash up after herself! I haven't managed to get enough money together to make the kitchen separate from the bedroom, though.


Here's a better picture. This is what I like about this nightgown (it's custom content, available from the Sims Resource) - it really is cute, and pregnancy doesn't mar how lovely it looks!
 Also the kitten pattern is adorable.


We also evolved and weeded the garden. The price of the bluebells has gone up, which is good! They're not really producing many flowers, though...If anyone knows why, can you tell me?


 The bump, again. I took SO MANY PICTURES of this.


And....Issac proposed! I'm going to throw a wedding when we have enough money (I want a proper wedding, not just to elope).



 But with the good comes the bad - in this case, the toilet broke, meaning our funds went down again.


But just as I was about to sign off...
Mariana went into labor!


 Issac panicked. Around a corner. I'm not sure how well that bodes, but he should get along fine with the baby.

 Speaking of which...it's a boy! Welcome to the world, Tada Waveborn! We probably won't see any more children until Tada is a child himself.
This is such a cute picture, though. I just really love the sweet look Mariana has. D'aww.


Any baby names? Want to vote for Tada as the heir? Comment below!
See you next episode!
-lilypadmeulin

4 comments:

  1. bangs fists on table
    make me the heir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean make Tada the heir by any chance? >:3

      Delete
  2. That moment when you are about to save and quit BUT the baby is COMING and this is the BESTEST and most EXCITING part of the game. New liiiife :D

    ReplyDelete