Tuesday 20 December 2016

The Waveborn Legacy - Episode Ten! (IF I FIX IT, YOU CLEAN UP)





Hey guys! Welcome back to the Waveborn Legacy!
So the day started off pretty good, because we made...a new friend! I forget his name, but he has the Totoro shirt, so I just had to send our Social Butterfly out to meet him. They got on pretty well, too!


He also became best friends with Mom. Aw! Tada is really such a cutie. I hope he doesn't turn into an evil adult.

Why would I be worried about that? Because right after that cute scene, he managed to break the toilet. HOW.


Hey, you break it, you clean it up, buddy. Mop away.


But anyways, here's a better look at the baby room! I went for a purple dinosaur wallpaper and some nice wooden flooring. The bookshelf is custom content, but cost a bit more than the usual children's bookshelf. However, it was so cute I couldn't help but go for it.
Our suggested baby names so far are adorable. For a boy, we have Rudolph, Pedro, and Robin. For a girl, we have Holly, Ivy, and Brittany. It's going to be a tough decision! But whichever name is picked, I'm really excited for this next baby!


Issac's Gardening Skill has gone up again, which means he can now spray for bugs. Our little garden is so awesome! I can't wait until we can get planters (I really hope for a Cowplant in future generations...)


A view of the house. It's really starting to take shape! Yay!


Tada enjoying a late night snack. The glass is so big compared to his little hand! (Not going to lie, I giggled over that for a full minute.)


And finally, Mariana being a...somewhat supportive mother as Tada asks her to spray the monster under the bed. Sure you saw it, Tada. Suuuuuuuure.



Want to add to the list of names? Comment below!
Catch you next episode!
-lilypadmeulin

3 comments:

  1. if its aboy name him vino so i can fight vino on AND off goatlings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Training Tada to clean up after himself! Good parenting skills ;)

    ReplyDelete